PULLMAN QUAY GRAND SYDNEY HARBOUR'S 5 FAVOURITE THINGS TO DO AROUND SYDNEY
Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour is in an ideal location, being within a short walking distance to public transport and many beautiful attractions. There are so many things to do and see in this wonderful city and these are the Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour’s 5 favourite things to do:
- Taronga Zoo – Taronga Zoo is one of Sydney’s most popular places to visit when in Sydney. The Zoo cares for 4000 animals, and they’re lucky enough to gaze over the iconic Sydney Harbour. Getting to Taronga Zoo is easy, as it’s just a 12 minute ferry ride from Circular Quay ferry port.
- Luna Park – Luna Park is an amusement park located at Milsons Point, Sydney, which is just for FUN. It’s known for its entrance, being a big laughing face which is popular for getting your photo in-front of. Spend your whole day eating fairy-floss and laughing till your cheeks are sore.
- Museum of Contemporary Art Australia – The Museum is a historic attraction that holds over 4000 contemporary artworks by Australian and international artists, incorporating painting, photography, sculpture and moving image. Spend your day getting lost in the artists’ works and stories.
- The Royal Botanic Garden Sydney – The Botanic Garden is a beautiful oasis spreading across 30 hectares in the heart of Sydney City. Take a free guided walk, departing at 10:30am daily from the Garden Shop. The garden is in the perfect location as it’s located directly opposite Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour.
- Sydney Tower Eye Outdoor Skywalk – would you like to walk on clear glass 268 metres above Sydney, with the hustle and bustle directly beneath you? This is one of Sydney’s most popular and thrilling attractions to do and it’s just a 15 minute stroll from Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour.