Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour rests between the bustling East Circular Quay of Sydney Harbour and the serene Royal Botanic Gardens. Although our elegant accommodation allow for a quiet environment, we are mere steps away from the best attractions, events and top things to do in Sydney, Australia including the Sydney Opera House, The Rocks historic district, and more.
Please read our hotel blog for all the latest news, travel tips, fun things to do in Sydney, and other helpful hints about our city’s wonderful attractions.
MOTHER'S DAY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour from ACCOR AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND HOSPITALITY PTY LIMITED (A.B.N. 74 002 462 017).
2. Information on prizes and how to enter Pullman Quay Grand competitions form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
3. By entering Pullman Quay Grand competitions, entrants accept the above-stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.
4. Entry to Pullman Quay Grand competitions are open to all Australian residents; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies.
5. To enter Pullman Quay Grand competitions, entrants must follow the entry terms specified on Instagram. Entries must be received by the Promoter by the close of business on the specified closing date.
6. Prize winners of Pullman Quay Grand competitions are selected at 61 Macquarie Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 on the specified competition judging date. Winners are contacted via Instagram on the 7th of May 2018.
7. The judges' decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Competitions are games of chance and as such, winning entries are selected at random.
9. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
10. If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
11. There is one (1) prize available. Prize is valued at $238 and includes a 3 course lunch, a glass of champagne and gift bag from Sephora. Prize is valid for 2 people only. The winner is welcome to invite additional people at their own cost.
12. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the 10th of May 2018, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
13. The prize is redeemable on Mother’s Day the 13th of May 2018 only. Not transferable for any other prize or date.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. This competition is run by the Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour and is not in association with Accor Hotels. This prize is available at the Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour and is not able to be redeemed at any other Accor property.
16. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
17. The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
18. Each entrant's personal information ("PI") is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. By entering competitions run by the Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour, you agree to receive promotional material. You are able to unsubscribe at any time. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
20. All entries become the property of Pullman Quay Grand. As such, Pullman Quay Grand is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the winning responses.
21. The laws of NSW govern Pullman Quay Grand competitions.
22. For all travel prizes; Passports, any requisite visas, spending money, meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. The winner and companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will not be redeemable for cash and is subject to booking and flight availability. Itineraries are to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
23. During the entire duration of the travel prizes, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age unless otherwise stated. The winner (and his/her companion) is responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Winner may be required to present credit card at time of accommodation check in.
24. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
25. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
26. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.
STAY IN TOUCH AND CONNECTED TO ALL THE NEWS AND HAPPENINGS